This the season to get a little spooky. Halloween’s perfect mix of fear and excitement can take dating to a whole new level. So why not enjoy the holiday spirit and scare up some serious fun?
Here are some date ideas to help you get your thrills:
1. Watch a scary movie. Simple, we know. But really effective. What better way to get a little closer to your date? Plan a fright night and wait and see how long it takes your date to cuddle up to you.
2. Go on a ghost tour. Dig up a little history and visit a ghost tour near you. There are haunted houses and towns all over the world. All you have to do is find one. Check out the Top 10 Ghost Tours in the U.S. to get your chills on.
3. Carve pumpkins. While this may not be the scariest date idea, it’s a lot of fun. Tap into your creative side and see what you and your date can carve up.
4. Visit a corn maze. Remember Children of the Corn? Great. Watch it with your date and then visit a corn maze. You won’t be able to keep your hands off each other.
5. Give out candy together. Enjoy a parade of freaks without ever leaving your home. Invite your date over on the big night and hand out candy to all the ghosts and goblins who come to your door.
Use these tricks and enjoy your Halloween date treats. As always, let us know how it goes!